Use coupon code INVE-3015-MIKC for an exclusive 40% discount. This code will only work from the Buy Product Link above.
So you’ve tried a little trading, and have made some money, but lack the confidence in your decisions. Perhaps you might feel more confident if you could test your strategy and trading algorithms against historical data.
If so, BacktestingXL Pro might be the tool that you’ve been waiting for. It’s an Excel add-in that lets you explore different trading strategies in a virtual environment.
You don’t need to be an expert coder to develop a trading strategy. You can build trading rules with a library of pre-engineered templates, or write your own in VBA.
BacktestingXL Pro comes with example trading strategies for you to play with. These show you how the tool can be used for profitable trading
For the more experienced traders, BacktestingXL Pro offers tools such as
- pyramiding (change of position size during an open trade),
- short/long position limiting, commission calculation,
- equity tracking, out-of-money controlling,
- buy/sell price customizing (you can trade at Today’s or Tomorrow’s Open, Close, High or Low prices),
- and more
Such functionality enables you to build “natural” trading strategies and prevents you from putting your strategies in “frames.”
BacktestingXL Pro creates informative and highly detailed strategy test performance reports. Each report has seven tabs:
- Summary Report – the most important backtesting results in a compact form
- Data Series Report – trades, equity and profit/loss dynamics displayed in tabled and chart formats
- Trades Report – trades grouped by positions
- Trades (chronological) Report – trades in chronological order
- Signals Report – all signals produced by a strategy and their results (order processed or not)
- Settings Report – all configuration settings
- Strategy Code Report – containing raw strategy code.
- Simple strategy creation
- Strategy code can be developed using Excel or VBE (Visual Basic Environment)
- 7-page informative and detailed strategy test performance report
- Equity tracking (initial capital and commissions)
- Separate long and short position limitations
- Pyramiding support
Compatibility: MS Excel 2010, 2013
Current version: 7.0.3 (2013-09-20)
Available in: TraderXL Pro package